Bike Ride Blackout This Morning Reflection


​I cannot remember the last time I actually struggled to breathe. I am a martial artist philosopher who is a trained endurance working machine with records showing my cognitive and physical stamina. My Raven test under seconds with top 6% in the world for cognitive, memory, fluidity and speed... 

A few days ago, I was hit by a car while crossing on my bike in which I was able to being run over by launching into the on-coming force (physics of the coming vehicle). I was able to escape with a fractured ribs (floating ribs) and damages to the muscles. I knew it will take 24-48 hours for the shock and swelling yo occur as I was pre-med with prior experiences within healthcare and physical therapy. 

I have been streching the area with proper nuitritional intake like I always do. I am martial artist. I was able to predict and accurately assess my condition. Beside the pain, the most troubling thing for me is the breathing because I cannot remember the last I had trouble breathing. I decided to take my daily normal bike ride cardio routine. I immediate felt the danger to head back half way in which I did. However, Right before reaching home, a kid with the rented scooter heading im guessing to study at the LBCC campus. 

Homeboy, swirled around to my left side and his backpack smacked my cart on my bike which unhooked the basket leading to me losing control of the front tire and I fell. I blacked out. I woke up on the ground but the kid was gone. I got a cut on left wrist and shoulders. My right wrist is swelling atm and my right ring finger seemed to be slightly fractured as its numbed. 

Right now. I'm in so much pain right now... it's crazy. Life Chaos stacked up quick. But I'm writting this philosophical memo here on my blogger because posting on my social media boldly like I would normally would cause me a headache that I might not need at the moment. Life is chaotic yet, I embraced it because I chose to live the life that I know I will be content with my time. Why? because in the world that is so deceptive, as long as I continue to stay true to my philosophy; I will be content with myself. 

Thanks. 

Ps. If you think you could endure the physical pain I am experiencing without relying on Painkiller... Then you should follow me because welcome home.

 πŸ«΅πŸ€΄πŸ» I'm your King. ✅ 

πŸ«΅πŸ˜‚ Not in control silli goose 🫑

πŸ°πŸŽΌπŸŽ­πŸ“²πŸ“‘πŸŽ¬πŸ›°️πŸ”‹πŸΊ = I'm the best there is at using emojis to mock intelligence idiots. 

For example, to mock Elon in which his butt will get hurt, do the following...

"EπŸ”‹one πŸ“‘πŸ‘‰πŸ›°️πŸ₯ΆπŸ€– πŸ“‰ = 🐸 πŸ’Έ"

"ps. Got Grok Bot? 🫑 wow... u finally at bot level huh... thats not even ChatGPT-2.0 lol..." - @isamantix  πŸ€¦ whooooooosh! lol



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Comparative Literature Review of Contemporary Musical Composition: Chaos, Neuroscience, and Algorithmic Art.

Love, Drones, and the Art of Chaos: 5 Surprising Lessons from the "Isamantix Shakespeareantix" Universe by Sam C. Serey (The Modern Bard of Chaos)

A Critical Evaluation of Sam C. Serey’s Philosophical Comprehension.