I Am Sam. Hahaha Yessir. Indeed

I Am Sam, hahaha yessir. Indeed.
A man without a plan. Proceed.
Longing to be loved. My Creed.
When the night comes and the moon bleed,
When the cold air makes you shiver in defeat,
That is when Sam I Am becomes the man who wishes he could press delete... Sadly, Shakespeareantix Sonnet has a no deletion greed.
Forevermore reshall they will be, Evermore shall ne're any less then the boundless sea because when my run-on go-on and-on hahaha yessir indeed, comma meant that I missed every-of our-memories like before, Nevermore reshall the shall of Evermore sea that became to-be without you here with me shall be, Forevermore run-on and-on however long for I reshall replay our memories, our soliloquy.
Sam I Am. Indeed. Nothing more or less. Still, Sam I Am. The only man who cook green eggs and ham-let for breakfirst at midnight cuz 12 is the note to the notes of my prank calling spam. Yessir, that was me! LBC notorious spam caller around midnight just to tell some people, "hey, don't get mad because I cared enough to call a stranger to tell them, goodnight."
🫵🥴 - that was me haha. You're welcome. You smiled afterward or chuckled. So, we did good.

Comments
Post a Comment